Centro de Información presents educational seminars on a variety of topics and at various locations throughout the community. These presentations are made in Spanish, or both Spanish and English, and any agency may request a seminar at no cost.
For more details, or to schedule a seminar, contact Andrea Janos at (847)695-9050 EXT. 306.
Below, please find a list of our Educational Seminars.
- Finding Resources for Your Family in Elgin
- Healthy Lifestyles
- How to Deal with Common Illnesses
- Gang Awareness
- Building Family Relationships
- Disciplining Children Without Abuse
- Child Abuse/Neglect Awareness
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Banking and Credit
- How to Budget
- Finding Insurance
- How to Help Children Succeed in School
- Stress and Burnout: How to Cope
- First Aid
- How to Respond to Alcoholism
- Women’s Health and Cancer Awareness
- Income Tax: Know Your Rights
- How Do I Buy a House?
To schedule an educational seminar, contact Andrea Janos at (847) 695-9050 EXT. 306